Customer informations for the processing of personal data GDPR Reg. UE 679/2016
The personal data of the INTERESTED PERSON (CUSTOMER) are used by SANITPHARMA S.R.L., in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by Article 13 of the EU GDPR 2016/679 Regulation.
Methods and purpose of data processing
Under to Art. 4; Art. 6 of Reg. UE GDPR 679/2016
We inform you that the data will be processed with the support of the following means:
- Papery (moduls of registration, moduls of orders, etc.)
- Computer methods (management software, accountants, etc.)
with the following purposes:
- Provision of the services requested by the Client and / or proposed by us or available on portals managed by SANITPHARMA S.R.L., companies or professional partners
- newsletter, informative material, etc., as well as the conclusion of the contract of which the interested is a member;
- administrative and accounting purposes related to service contracts;
Any refusal to allow the data process, implies the impossibility of using the service requested by the user.
Under to Art. 4 of Reg. UE GDPR 679/2016
- The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal and contractual obligations and therefore any refusal to supply them in whole or in part may give rise to the impossibility of providing the services requested.
Categories of recipients
Under Art. 2 of Reg. UE GDPR 679/2016
- Through communications made in fulfillment of legal and contractual obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of interested categories:
- Consultants, Collaborators, Outsourcers;
- Accounting and administrative professionists;
- Banks and credit institutes
- Insurance Companies;
- Public Entities;
Under Art. 4 of Reg. UE GDPR 679/2016
- The mandatory data for contractual and accounting purposes, of a personal and administrative nature of the customers will be processed by the Data Controller (SANITPHARMA S.R.L.) for as long as necessary for the performance of professional functions, in relation to the acceptance of an offer or verbal agreement between the parties (seller and buyer)
- Under art. 2200 of Italian Civil Code, data of an administrative and accounting nature will be preserved for the next 10 years from the date of acquisition of the same.
Rights of the interested person (customer)
under Art. 15 of Reg. UE GDPR 679/2016
- Under to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR) and national legislation, the interested person (customer) may, in accordance with the procedures and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- ask confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him / her (right of access);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, correction, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
- in cases of consent-based processing, receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Control Authority.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
- The Data Controller of your personal data is SANITPHARMA S.R.L.
“The interested declares to have detailed vision of this information and express legitimate consent to data processing”
What are cookies
A “cookie” is a file in which you access a website with the purpose of providing information on the Internet. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user’s browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.). Stored on the memory computer, and will be re-read and archived every time the user returns to the site. This way the website automatically adapts. In the course of browsing, cookies from different sites are cookie cookies.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies and persistent cookies and persistent cookies. by the user).
Depending on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, monitoring sessions and storing specific information about users accessing a web page. These cookies, so-called technical, are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all the features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user’s consent.
The analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its operation. For example, the analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check what are the recurrent patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, to study their movements and habits of web browsing or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and custom. In this case we speak about profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user pursuant to art. 7 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation.
It can also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and content in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as banner ads, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by managers of websites or servers other than this website. We speak, in these cases, so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the free informed consent of the user.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can access the information and forms of acquisition of consent of third parties, by clicking on the links.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, the third-party cookies of Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate within them some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and Google Plus, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels, and to interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools of our ownership, but are created by Facebook and Google respectively when you use the respective widget or share button. To find out more, visit the following information pages: Facebook and Google.
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content into them. By visiting a page containing a video, or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools of our ownership. To learn more, visit the Google information page.
The user can manage their own cookie preferences through the features present in the common browsers that allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the settings of the browser in order to block the sending of cookies or cookies. limit it to specific sites (compared to others).
To get information about the cookies stored on your terminal and disable them individually, please refer to the link: http: //www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Plugin Social Network
The collection and use of the information obtained by means of the plugin are governed by the respective privacy policies of the social networks, to which reference is made.